compact megnet driven sliding tube furnace with a max. working temperature of 1200°C, which is designed for direct vaporizing deposition (DVD) or rapid thermal processing (RTP) under various atmosphere for 2D material growth.
sliding tube furnace application:
The compact megnet driven sliding tube furnace has the advantages of balanced temperature field, low surface temperature, fast temperature rise and fall rate, and energy saving. It is an ideal product for universities, scientific research institutes, and industrial and mining enterprises to do experiments.
compact megnet driven sliding tube furnace SPECIFICATIONS:
- One high thermal conductivity Alumina flat sample holder (2″Lx1″W) is fixed on K type sample, and the thermal couple with the sample holder can be moved inside quartz tube driven by a magnet manually to find desirable temperature position inside tube for evaporation or deposition.
- One NIST certified precision temperature monitor is connected to thermal couple and sample holder via a feedthrough on the vacuum flange.
- One magnet is embedded inside thermal block, and another magnet is placed outside tube. move the outside magnet can move the sample holder with thermal couple inside tube in or out
- 30 segment programmable temperature controller is built in furnace to set up Max. working temperature up to 1200oC at center of furnace
- One small quartz crucible is included, which can be used to contain evaporation material or please wafer on top for deposition based on your application.
- 110VAC or 208 – 240 VAC, 50/60Hz (Please confirm voltage when place order )
- 1.5 KW
||1200°C (<1 hour)
||1100°C ( continuous)
|Max. Heating Rate
||<= 20 °C/min
- Heating Zone Length: 8″ (200mm), single zone. The following picture shows the temp. distribution across the heating zone, please click to enlarge.
- Constant Temp. Zone: 2.3″ (60mm) (+/-1°C) @ 1000 °C
- You shall measure furnace temperature profile for your own application before making film growth.
- PID automatic control via solid state relay with 30 steps programmable
- Built in Over Temperature and Thermocouple Failure Protection
- Optional: The furnace may be operated by PC with installing a control module. Please order a MTS02-B control module at extra cost.
||Fe-Cr-Al Alloy doped by Mo
- 2″ quartz tube (50mm O.D x 44mm I.D x 1000mm L)
- Two fibrous ceramic tube blocks are included for blocking heat radiation from tube chamber. (Ceramic blocks must be fully inserted into the furnace chamber before heating)
- One small quartz boats is included for placing sample or evaporation materials.
||2″ default flange with 1/4” Bard fittings, 1/4” tube feedthrough port (for 1/4″ O.D thermocouple insert) and a KF25 vacuum port（click picture below to see details )
||With lid close: 1055mm (L) × 300mm(W) × 400mm(H)
With lid open: 1055mm (L) × 300mm(W) × 560mm(H)
|Shipping Package Size
||48”(L) x 24”(W) x 28”(H)
1 thought on “compact megnet driven sliding tube furnace with 1200C-CYKY”
Comments are closed.