mini Muffle furnace are mainly used in metallurgy, glass, heat treatment, li-ion battery anode materials, new energy, abrasive and other industries to determine material under the condition of a certain atmosphere of professional equipment.
mini Muffle furnace Features
1. LCD touch screen with PID Programmable control
2. CE certified, quality warranty
3. High quality alumina fiber, good heat preservation effect
4. 30 steps Programmable and SCR accuracy temperature control
5. Clear heating element, no color greening changing
6. Low power, energy conservation and environmental protection
|Chamber model||Side Door|
|Display||7” LCD Touch Panel|
|Heating rate||Suggestion 0~20℃/min|
|Inside chamber size||200*200*200(mm)|
|Heating element||High Purity SiC|
|Thermal couple||S Type|
|Temperature control||PID automatic control via SCR power control|
|Heating curves||30 steps programmable|
|Chamber material||Alumina Fiber|
|Rated power||4.5 KW|
|Working voltage||AC 220V, 50-60Hz|
|Packing||PLY wood box|
|Accessories||glove 1pair, crucible tongs 1pc, manual book|
1. When the muffle furnace is used for the first time or after long-term deactivation, it must be oven-dried. The oven should be at room temperature to 200 ° C for four hours and 200 ° C to 600 ° C for four hours. When using, the furnace temperature should not exceed the rated temperature to avoid burning the heating elements. It is forbidden to infuse the furnace with various liquids and easily soluble metals. The muffle furnace is best to work below 50 °C below the maximum temperature, at which time the furnace has a long life.
2. The muffle furnace and controller must work in a location where the relative humidity does not exceed 85% and there is no conductive dust, explosive gas or corrosive gas. When a metal material such as grease is required to be heated, a large amount of volatile gas will affect and corrode the surface of the electric heating element to destroy and shorten the life. Therefore, when heating, it should be prevented and sealed in a timely manner or properly opened to eliminate.
3. The muffle controller should be limited to use in the ambient temperature range of 0-40 °C.
4. According to the technical requirements, regularly check whether the wiring of each electric furnace and controller is good, whether there is any stuck stuck phenomenon when the indicator pointer moves, and use the potentiometer to check the instrument due to magnetic steel, demagnetization, wire drawing, and shrapnel. The increase in error caused by fatigue, balance damage, and the like.
5, the thermocouple should not be pulled out at high temperature to prevent the jacket from bursting.
6. Always keep the furnace clean and remove the oxides in the furnace in time.